need a new radiator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need a new radiator

well it looks like im going to need a new radiator for my wag. The one in now is leaking and i have to keep on filling it up with coolant I found this one on egay and am considering getting it. Im on a tight budget and need this fixed since i have to get my inspection done by the end of the month and it will not pass like that. So here is what i found - what you think?
    The CB9 has been reborn into a CB3
    Members Ride - see my cb3 here - DOHC powah
    Check out my JDM F22B swap
    Watch my CB7 video

Buy it now price of $22.89?? That sounds very suspicious....I'd ask people on this or search elsewhere before buying it.
    HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

yeah, they look quite legit.. i wouldnt worry about having a problem.

Comment

They are making money on the shipping. It costs nowhere near $30 to ship that. Good price, though. Go for it and you should be straight.

Comment

looks legit to me.. give it a shot...
          --JDM F22A--

JDM schmeDM, these lights are DIY-DM.

Comment

why wouldnt it cost 30 dollars to ship that? its not heavy, it prob ways less if not equal to a header. and it only costs 20 bucks to ship a header.
            H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by SteveB
              Nope, he doesn't ship for free. I wouldn't either if it was my income source.
              ????. He probably has a commercial account with UPS, Fed EX, etc. I bet if he did, he could ship that for about $15 a LONG way. You might be amazed how cheap commercial customers can ship big things for. Trust me, I worked in a shipping dept. and used their account to ship stuff. Man, I was surprised how cheap it was under their name.

Comment

thanx for the opinions yea its pretty obvious that he is making money on the shipping. I seen things on ebay that cost about 10 bux but the charge like 20 to ship it. and its even small stuff such as glow gouge faces and etc. but its a good buy either way and i think ill go for it. Ill post pics when i get it and of the swap. Thanx ppl
                Watch my CB7 video

Comment

if this falls through, go through the guys i went through on ebay.. heres a link to one on ebay from the same guys http://motors.search.ebay.com/accord...trypageZsearch .. its actually a koyo radiator too, so its not some cheap ass brand..

Comment

well it came in today looks really nice and is pretty light. Also when i was comin back from work my wagon hit 211,000 miles here are some pics...

Will install it this weekend...more pics of install process coming
                    Watch my CB7 video

Comment

Make sure you tighten down those tranny oil cooler lines before you install, or you're doing it all over again.
                      Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                      2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                      2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                      2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

thanx for the tip! Anything else i should consider? I think it should be a pretty easy job
                        Watch my CB7 video

Comment

I'd never replaced a radiator before last May, but when I did mine it took me about an hour.

When you do yours, have a digicam handy and do a DIY for us.
                          Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                          2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                          2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                          2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Working...
                          X