a good book to read?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a good book to read?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so right now im reading maximum boost by corky bell, and so far its explained alot, but thats more for boost.

would some one reccomend a book about N/A or honda engines well any thing really.?.?.?

92 LX N/A rust bucket restoration RIP
    91 DX Coupe to 9293 EX Coupe restoration
    funds for swap:$000.00
    Bought from:HondaFan81=My current CB7 DD ,CB7_Sleeper1 Koochologist Tommi mtnbikkerkid33
    Traded with: Wed3k

Originally posted by megarock15 View Post
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so right now im reading maximum boost by corky bell, and so far its explained alot, but thats more for boost.

would some one reccomend a book about N/A or honda engines well any thing really.?.?.?
    i cant remember the name of it but theres a section in most borders/barnes and noble that has automotive customization books. There was a book there that just about everything you could think of in it to do with late model hondas. Lotta civic stuff, but still honda. Im goin to book store tomorrow i'll look for it and hit u up with a title

Comment

thanks man

i dont get out to B&N much

i was able to download maximum boost so thats why im reading that

Bought from:HondaFan81=My current CB7 DD ,CB7_Sleeper1 Koochologist Tommi mtnbikkerkid33

Comment

a lot of the properties in other engines can be brought into the honda world. obviously not pushrod stuff but we still use rocker arms, we still use valves, sohc cam, combustion chambers and rotating assemblies.
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

What are you looking for?

This all comes down to what you are looking for.

If you want to know more about things like rod / stroke ratio relationships to piston speed and redline (for example then you can find a lot of books and forum posts on subjects like that)

If you are looking for books that go more into detail about combustion chamber geometry, and porting, then you will have a much harder time finding honda specific material.

The other books will generally have the same concepts for mechanical workings, but when it comes to porting do not follow what is stated in 350 small block books.

201 Whp H22a with bolt ons, see the progress from stock f22a to now HERE

Comment

it's hard to find info on specific honda stuff because everyone has a different way of building things.
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

im really just looking for general knowledge to advance concepts

Comment

Working...
              X