X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knock Sensor

where is the knock sensor on the h22?
    My Honda

im pretty sure it is above the oil filter. not to be confused with the oil pressure sensor.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

yeah, my swap keeps throwing a 23 so i wanna check the sensor and wiring...i hope it's some wiring issue, i hear it's really sensitive, so im hoping that is all it is.
      My Honda

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
        im pretty sure it is above the oil filter. not to be confused with the oil pressure sensor.
        Correct.

Op - What is code 23? I don't have a prelude manual on me right now to see the flowchart.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by evil_demon_01 View Post
          Correct.

Op - What is code 23? I don't have a prelude manual on me right now to see the flowchart.
          it's the cel for Knock sensor, and if it's not 23 then the cel i get is for knock sensor, whatever number it may be, i just forget, i haven't pulled the actuall code in a while
          My Honda

Comment

Originally posted by crusto2k3 View Post
            it's the cel for Knock sensor, and if it's not 23 then the cel i get is for knock sensor, whatever number it may be, i just forget, i haven't pulled the actuall code in a while
            I know its the knock sensor code, but do you know the actual code reference.
            I.e knock sensor high voltage, knock sensor fault etc

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by evil_demon_01 View Post
              I know its the knock sensor code, but do you know the actual code reference.
              I.e knock sensor high voltage, knock sensor fault etc
              No, i don't know but if someone does, that would be pretty cool.
              My Honda

Comment

most likely a high or low voltage. its a pulse generator i believe so it might have failed low.
                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                X