• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i used the link that later2u posted earlier in this thread at:

http://home.comcast.net/~em-engineering/T2T013.pdf

let me know how it turns out for you

Comment

ahh nice.....damn that seems like a pain. yet in my brain, it looks fun. now i want to clean mine out...hahaha. i thought cleaning the egr port is to replace the main egr...someone told me that you can spray some cleaner in there but man im soo skeptical of doing that....

on my smog just last october the nox levels were at 400...my limit is 800...really thats the egr...so in 2 years the levels may be higher, if not above the limit mark most likley. so probably near that time ill service them.

do you feel any acceleration differences when cleaning the egr ports?

the only thing i dont like is that the drilling will look ugly later on...unless you get new covers for them....i wonder if it would leak now....since you took it off....
      What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

that looks like a great way to clean them.. super easy... how did yours work out?

Comment

it doesn't stumble on acceleration when the engine's cold like it used to at 1500 rpm's. i got new egr port covers from the dealer for about 40 cents each.

Comment

man i cant wait until i get my ports fixed.i will be driving this engine for anotrher 8 months so it needsto be done.

Comment

Working...
            X