Door Window Wiring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Door Window Wiring

Is there any wiring diagram of the electrical window harness? Reason I ask is because if have no power at all on the windows. The door locks work as well as the power mirrors but the electrical windows dont.

I checked for power on the fuse box under the hood and its all dead. Just the window fuses.
    I also checked under the kick panel and its dead too.
    I will appreciate any help.
    Last edited by DejectedAngel; 01-13-2010, 03:38 PM.

Comment

I think you might have a problem with the master window switch cluster on the drivers door. That is common to all windows. Can you operate the windows at their individual window switch??

Comment

No man. I checked the switched with my other CB and it works. Im just not getting any power to the windows?
        Originally posted by plee3 View Post
        I think you might have a problem with the master window switch cluster on the drivers door. That is common to all windows. Can you operate the windows at their individual window switch??

Comment

Anybody?

Comment

If I'm understanding you, you swapped the switch from your other cb and the windows worked? If that's the case then you need a master window switch.

Comment

I swap the switch from the car thats not working to my other CB and it worked. So the switch on the broken CB does work. Im not getting any power to windows?
              Originally posted by 4U2H8ME View Post
              If I'm understanding you, you swapped the switch from your other cb and the windows worked? If that's the case then you need a master window switch.

Comment

Does anybody know the electrical window diagram? Or where do the wires run to? Like a power source?

Comment

Im having the same problem but with the passenger switch i can still lower the passenger side.
                  My Cb7. Slow work in progresshttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...80#post2247580

Comment

Can anyone help out?

Comment

Anyone? Or what elsegives power to the door windows? Ive checked the pluged under the dash by the fuse box and there is no power. All fuses are checked and not blown???

Comment

I swapped in my h22 and I forgot a ground that goes to the fuse box its 2 black wires that go to a metal thing I ground it now it works check your grounds

Comment

Ok. But where are those wires coming from?
                          Originally posted by david17 View Post
                          I swapped in my h22 and I forgot a ground that goes to the fuse box its 2 black wires that go to a metal thing I ground it now it works check your grounds

Comment

Checked all my grounds and there all grounded??

Comment

TTT

The only problem is that there is no power to fuses for the windows???

Comment

Working...
                              X