Bilsten engine flush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bilsten engine flush

Where I work we have the bilsten engine flush machine and I have used it on customer cars before like 2 times (they don't sell often). The oil comes out clean and I mean clean especially when you compare it to what it was at first. Well on the 24th i was "given" an engine flush. I have been wanting to do this to my car for a long time since I have worked there but always have been kinda scared to do it. I have heard that on high mileage engines it is not good especially when it has not been taken care of great. The carbon can get into places and cause problems. Well I chanced it and did the flush. I let it run through 2 times and damn it was clean. I even saw a difference in the head. I now put true mobil 1 synthetic oil. I can bearly read where the oil is. My car has 152,xxx miles on it and the oil looks like new

dont use it....i found reports of some people using it with great results but later have a bad head gasket due to the chemicals and the effects of them on seals...
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Give it time

Comment

Working...
      X