Seatbelt light turning On While Driving/Idle W/ VID

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seatbelt light turning On While Driving/Idle W/ VID

pretty much what the titles states pretty much when i turn the car on it'll be fine but once i start to drive or rev the engine a bit the light turns on and it starts beeping..its REALLY annoying...and it was off for awhile but i had punched the gas one time and it turned on and it's sorta been on ever since..anyone know what could be causing this problem?

Last edited by CB7H22Los; 12-13-2009, 02:20 AM.

Lou's Build Thread!
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=181377
    "G-Squares Are For Assholes"~PR_CB7

I had a weird problem like that in my friends car. Ironically it was the cluster shorting.

It did weird things, it did what yours did, then the oil light will blink just like the seatbelt light.

I took it out and fiddled with it and found it to be the board itself...i fixed it with cardboard pushing on the connector lol

but that was after alot of trial and error to check the other systems first.
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

double check fuse and control module

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Could be the actual seatbelt computer itself.. Go to the junkyard and get one.

Its located under the passenger seat.
        -Will

Comment

Originally posted by Bullhorn7 View Post
          Could be the actual seatbelt computer itself.. Go to the junkyard and get one.

Its located under the passenger seat.
          Yeah. Mine would flash when I floored it just after I stripped my car. Turned out I didn't have the plugs in extremely well when I reinstalled the computer and when I got on it it was breaking connection. Just pushed the plug in and snap problem solved.

My 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX Thread

Comment

Working...
          X