Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long time no see

Hey guys,

Long time no see - I'm up in Richmond now and going to school in Blacksburg VA. Brought my 92 LX Automatic up with me after spending over $500 on two new front axels and some minor engine work. I then left my car in Richmond for 3 months where the battery was drained by a supposed bad alternator. I got a new battery, but I noticed two things that are bugging me.

First, the car shakes at low RPMs, usually when idling at stop lights. Starting to really concern me. I read here that it is probably my engine mounts. Does anyone know where I can find cheap, reliable mounts online? Any sure fire way to check if that is the cause?

Also, I mentioned before that I had two new front axels installed. I then drove 1100 miles the week after I had them installed. I now drive around town and the axels squeak when I make turns. Any idea how to correct this somewhat embarassing problem?

Thanks guys!
    "Quick, to the Peter-Copter!"

Damn man 500 Thats soo much. New axles go for at the most 60$ for reconditioned. Unless of course u had a place do them. Kinda steep still Welcome back!

Comment

Working...
    X