*h22 help asap!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*h22 help asap!

Wuts up fellas I need some quik info...I need the studs that are used to hold down the valve cover...I wanna kno wat other studs are compatible with the h22 valve cover...I really don't wanna pay 60 dollas to honda!! Any info is helpful thanx!........UPDATE!!!! i was thinkin maybe the h23 studs mite fit...correct me if im wrong
    Last edited by CATCH24; 10-28-2009, 10:07 PM.

Heart and Brain Transplant fail I had to pull the plug

My new best FRIEND!!!

OBD1 or 2? I just referenced majestic with 1995 vtec prelude as the criteria (just threw something in there) and at most youll payd 4.50 per stud. And thats genuine.

Majestic Honda Prelude Diagram And Pricing

-Rob

A nice car is a dime a dozen. It's the amount of respect you give your car that makes it a GREAT car...and it shows.

Comment

Originally posted by Wickd_cb7 View Post
      OBD1 or 2? I just referenced majestic with 1995 vtec prelude as the criteria (just threw something in there) and at most youll payd 4.50 per stud. And thats genuine.

Majestic Honda Prelude Diagram And Pricing

-Rob
      yea buy honda parts from majestic. thats where i get all my parts from. ordered 160 bucks work of parts for the lude. fast service and cheap genuine. and the parts fit ok. now just ordered 225 bucks worth or parts for my k24. i only buy honda parts from them. fuck local dealers.
      miss my turbo cb7
      moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Originally posted by quickangel93 View Post
        yea buy honda parts from majestic. thats where i get all my parts from. ordered 160 bucks work of parts for the lude. fast service and cheap genuine. and the parts fit ok. now just ordered 225 bucks worth or parts for my k24. i only buy honda parts from them. fuck local dealers.
        I get my parts cheap from the dealership. I work there. Fuck to people complaining.
        The beginning of a new era............................
        165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
        184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

hell yea thanx fellas good shit!!

Heart and Brain Transplant fail I had to pull the plug

My new best FRIEND!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post
            I get my parts cheap from the dealership. I work there. Fuck to people complaining.
            fuck u man.
            miss my turbo cb7
            moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj
              Originally posted by quickangel93
              fuck u man.

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post
                Haha Are you guys Hiring ? i need job asap

Comment

Originally posted by lazeepnoy View Post
                  Haha Are you guys Hiring ? i need job asap
                  x2 except i have a job but i need a better one.

As far as the fact that you work there....not all of us have that luxury...

for everyone else...

Theres majestic. lol

A nice car is a dime a dozen. It's the amount of respect you give your car that makes it a GREAT car...and it shows.

Comment

Working...
                  X