Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does the horn and steering wheel work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How does the horn and steering wheel work?

Ok I have been tryin to wire my freaking unlock door thing to my car to make the horn sound when I lock my doors and is having sooo much trouble.

My horn wire is blue/red, I have a negative output wire coming from my aftermarket remote starter.

the wire going to my steering wheel is already putting out a grounded output so how can I make the horn sound by attaching the ground wire from my remote starter to it?

Is there anuda wire some where that goes from the steering wheel to the horn that isnt grounded that i can attach my wire coming from my remote starter to , that will make the horn sound when I lock my car?

i dont get it, you must of gotten the wrong wire cause if you test the horn in the car it rests at positive. then when u apply a ground it will sound.

you probably need a relay.

you probably need a diode
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Working...
    X