Blue clock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blue clock

i just made my interior clock blue and was wondering...when i am putting the clock back is there anyway to make the clock tight agian because with the metal prongs the hold it in bent it doensnt fit in right so its kinda loose and doesnt fit tight and it looks like somebody has tried taking it out..also i was wondering that is there anything i can do or do i just have to live with the scratched plastic houseing of the clock on the face and outside..is there any way to maybe get the scratces off.im thinking not but i thought id ask thanks alot guys.

no clue since i've never done the swap, but how'd you make it blue? did you buy a civic/teggy clock and put film over it or what? I want to convert to all blue lights on my interior... any diy written up because all i can find is green, white, and amber clocks..?
    --JDM F22A--

JDM schmeDM, these lights are DIY-DM.

Comment

well here is the link to the DIY dont put the blue plastic on the glass as told in the diy...and make sure u go over it a couple of times in blue sharpy for no missed spots or the blueish green might come thru the blue..so when u get done coloring the glass..put the clock back together and dont put it in your dash yet...plug in the power supply and check for any missed spot and go over it agian if needed but if your happy then reinstall but im still trying to figure out how to make it fit tight agian because when pulling on it makes it loose and doesnt look nice but i can live with it now but i want it fixed ASAP cause i get uptight about these things.

Heres the Blue Clock link:
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ght=Blue+Clock

Comment

Working...
      X