more leakage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

more leakage

so i guess my leaking is over yet. i posted a thread earlier complaing about my trunk having a problem only to figure out the my rear glass clips need to be replaced. i know that more than ever now because yesterdays storm rained right through to my back seat. water came out at the top of the rear windshield and dripped on to my brother. the two corners of the rear window where those small ghetto coupe rear windows the fold out leaked rain. also, some of you with sun/moon roofs experience water raining on your head after sudden stops right? same thing happened to me except my car, being a DX, doesnt have a sunroof. the rain came out of the top drivers side corner of the windshield.

sorry about this rant but any more suggestions or experiences with this. i dont want to replace all the glass on my car unless absolutely necessary.

P.S. i see no signs of cracks or breaks in anything mentioned above, just some extra space between the headliner and roof and between the roof and pillars.
Working...
X