Help. Cb wont start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help. Cb wont start

ok lets start from step 1. i was taking off my front bumper with the doors opened to put on a new headlight and plan out how i was gonna connect my fog harness the next day. so it starts to drizzle a little and i go to roll up my window and nothing! no lights on in dash no nothing. like if i had a dead battery! i thought the battery was drained so i put it on my dads truck and it started right up! so i change the 80A battery fuse and still nothing. the terminals are connected good and the battery isnt drained so i dnt know what else? i need help. i checked th wires and everything is good so pls help gounds are good to

you shouldn't have raced me bro...j/k

i think it might be the battery ground cable. or the fuse block cable that runs to the positive terminal of the battery

i'm working on my car right too, its kinda raining over here, trying to put the spacer in but no luck, i'm freakin stuck right now.

view my ride: My Ride

Comment

me to and i checked the wires and everything. i smelled to see if they were burnt and everythins fine and its drizzling so i have a blanket on my window tryd callin judo but hes at work

Comment

do you have a voltmeter?
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

figured it out

Comment

Originally posted by cb7trancebeast View Post
            figured it out
            whats was the problem?

Comment

The bolt that hold the positive for the starter and the battery wasnt grabbing

Comment

Originally posted by cb7trancebeast View Post
                The bolt that hold the positive for the starter and the battery wasnt grabbing
                told you

Comment

Working...
                X