What brand of O2 sensor is OEM spec?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What brand of O2 sensor is OEM spec?

I know it's not Denso. On Majestic Honda they have one for $150 but they don't say what brand it is. What is the best one? Mine died

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

It's actually NTK for O2 sensors, Summit Racing sells them (~ $75 I think). Better than $150 from dealer.
    HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81 View Post
      It's actually NTK for O2 sensors, Summit Racing sells them (~ $75 I think). Better than $150 from dealer.
      Sweet, that's who I'll roll with.

im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

The Denso or the NTK are the best oem replacements. Look around and u will find the ntk for around 70ish shipped for the ex models. LX/DX wont work because of the differnt plugs

Comment

$150? Thats too much for me.

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Look for em in a JY. Fits in pockets.

Comment

Originally posted by mj213 View Post
              Look for em in a JY. Fits in pockets.
              I bought a used O2 sensor and it's dead now. Def. gonna buy new.

Comment

Working...
              X