Who turned out the lights??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who turned out the lights??

k, i was drivin home last night just as it was getting dark, i had my parking lights(tail lights and front corners) and daytime runners on. All of a sudden the park lights and my dash lights go out. the day time runners were still on, i checked and the regular and high beams work, as well as the blinkers and brake lights. Any Ideas the what the hell is wrong?????
    its a 91 ex-r.
    Oh and i left the park light switch turned on over night last night by accident(even though the lights dont work) and it didnt drain the battery. i dont know if that helps. anyway any help is greatly appreciated cause i cant drive at night now!!!!

i would check your fuses....and if one or more of them are blown, i would replace the fuse, and trace the wires to figure out why it blew. Good luck.......
    Seattle Silver crew #5
    Member of the Midwest Car Club.
    ..........2004 accord ex v6 - J30A4.......................... 91 accord ex - JDM H22A -- Long gone...

Comment

Try messin around with the dimmer switch. Mine dims out on me sometimes and i just turn the knob a little.
      O'skool fo sho! You might hate, but I been doin' this long before you know.

Comment

problem is, that i dont know where the hell the fuse is for the park lights, i cant find it in the panel under the dash or under the hood! might it be called somthing different?

Comment

the fuse

under the hood the one that says small lights, on my 90 Accord DX it is right beside the 7.5 Radio fuse, the Small Light fuse is I think is a 20...I had the same problem a few days ago, changed fuses, and dimmer switch was unplugged...hope this helps

ALSO this is under the hood.
          Last edited by TpyoKnig; 12-06-2004, 12:55 AM.
          Im finally back!

Comment

Working...
          X