AEM Products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AEM Products

I was wondering if any AEM products for the cb7 could transfer onto the H22 without any modifications? I've heard that stuff like the alternator and distributer cap could go from one to the other but what about stuff like a fuel rail, pulleys, cams or even a CAI?

Originally posted by fizzbob7
    first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
    Originally posted by ACC0RD22
    no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
    So. Cal OUTLAWZ

I think the CAI might work, though I think the Prelude one is a bit larger. Alternator and dist cap i don't know about. They might, though. I know that the F22 pulleys aren't the same as the H22, at least from what my mechanic said when he was doing the swap. However, the fuel rail should work. In fact, you would probably HAVE to use the Accord fuel rail, unless you fabricated a new line. Cams won't work, since the F22 is SOHC non-VTEC, and the H22 is DOHC VTEC... Same goes for cam gears, since you would only get one gear for the F22, and you'd need 2 for the H22.

Comment

what's the differance between the accord and prelude fuel rail? is it possible to put the h22 fuel rail on the accord? i want to build my h22 before i install it but if im able to put on the h22 goodies on my car now it would be way better

So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

the CAI is too small from the 90-93 Accord motors. It's 2.5", the size for a tuned intake for the H22 is just under 3"...hence the AEM is 3" for the prelude motor. But that will fit your 90-93 of course, you may need to move the battery over an inch or two to clear it.

- Nathan
        Nathan Morris

92 Accord LX - RIP
        92 Civic CX B18B1 Hatch - RIP (126whp, i/h motor)
        99 Civic EX Coupe w/ 1.9L stroker on the way, current at 121whp.

nonVTEC.com - Technical discussion for F, D, and H series nonVTEC tuners

H22Power.com

Comment

does anybody know if i could put the h22 fuel rail in my accord?

So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

Working...
          X