4000 lbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rexload View Post
    i agree there is a weight difference, but once again... the extra camshaft doesn't weight 100lbs
    and the trannies are the same size and weight.
    moreover, the weight of the car has absolutely nothing to do with the horsepower output.
    your right about the weight i was thinking about the difference accord vs prelude weight. the accord is a 100pds heavier. but taking 600 pds or even 100pds out of a car will make a big difference. and what imeant by that every 100pds is like gaining 5-7 hp i didnt men the motor actually gained power lol. i just meant the more weight you take out and the lighter the car gets it moves faster. less 2 pull.
    before & after

Comment

How much is the coupe weight compared to the sedan.

Comment

Originally posted by mj213 View Post
        So the driver weighs 110lbs? Must be calculated in Japan. I don't think anybody on this board (males at least) weighs about 110lbs. lol
        I'll bet you I'm the closest.
        "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
        "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
        Disregard females, acquire currency
        BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

To the original poster. The sticker you read on the door jamb is the Gross Vehicle Weight Rating, which is the weight of the car + the maximum passenger/cargo capacity weight.
          PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

Working...
          X