Foggy window problem and rainy times are upon me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Foggy window problem and rainy times are upon me

ok well as stated in the title i am have a big issue with my windshield and every other window in the car fogging up. now this only happens when the humidity is high like...well rain. i no longer have a/c so don't tell me to crank on the a/c to dry it out.and im looking into window vents so i can crack my window with out getting water in the car. but even this doesn't help much at all. i had used a rain-x anti fog coating(made for inside windows) and i guess i did it wrong because it fogged up ever quicker! wtf...lol, i will have to try it again. so if any one knows any good methods to use for stopping the fogging issue lmk. also i can not clean a windshield to save my life it seems so pointer on that would be great. sucks because i can do just about anything on a car but i cant clean a fucking windshield

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

I used Honda oem windshield cleaner to clean my windows and then rain x once in a while to help the windows in rain.

As far as fog, i didn't have that problem because i had a/c.

Does your back window defroster work?

The best bet would be to get visors so you can crack your window and make sure your rear defroster works.

Comment

Dude, I couldn't get my windows to stop fogging WITH the A/C. I finally had to turn the heat on. Apparently my windshield was getting so cold, all the humidity was condensing on the OUTSIDE of the window. Had to run my wipers non-stop, even when it wasn't raining, lol.

About time we finally got some rain though, damnit.
      Originally posted by sweet91accord
      if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

I find that putting the temp knob in the middle, so not cold, but not hot, helps. I too have this issue.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Hondafog.
          I've never been in a Honda that didn't do it. Without AC, it's difficult to combat it. There are anti-fog things that you can use, but I don't know how well they work. I never tried. I've cleared it with the heater, but that can get uncomfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
            Hondafog.
            I've never been in a Honda that didn't do it. Without AC, it's difficult to combat it. There are anti-fog things that you can use, but I don't know how well they work. I never tried. I've cleared it with the heater, but that can get uncomfortable.
            yeah im well aware that the heater in our car melt skin from bone! lol i had a very bad case were it would fog up so fast wiping didnt help i had to pull over and let the heater crank till it was million degrees of hot dry air lol. well i will try using the cleaner and re doing the rain-x fogging stuff and see what happens any one else have an idea of what to do?

Dude, I couldn't get my windows to stop fogging WITH the A/C. I finally had to turn the heat on. Apparently my windshield was getting so cold, all the humidity was condensing on the OUTSIDE of the window. Had to run my wipers non-stop, even when it wasn't raining, lol.

About time we finally got some rain though, damnit.
            lol thats crazy dude and i know the past 69 days for 100+ degree weather and no rain was fucking crazy and now that its raining everything was flooding

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

Working...
            X