Bye Bye My Great CB7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bye Bye My Great CB7

Well its offical my cb7 is gone DX, Lost it, bent valves and other stuff was hurt cause of the timing belt.

Sad to see my cb7 go, Really was loving the community and some great people here, also the amazing meeting we did, and everything. I will always love the cb7 such a great car, i now just gotta find me a replacement car for work, hopefully another cb7 but chances are slim to fine such a good condition one like mine.

If i had the equipment and everything i would just drop a h22 in my cb7 but i do not have the equipment.

If anyone is looking for parts, im sure i have it. everything on my cb7 work. if you need anything just pm me. im sure i can help you out.

Well thank you to everyone who has help me wth my cb7 and everything, Thank you ill be around im sure

rather old picture of my cb7, it was very very clean, this is a picture when i got it.
    Last edited by Darkshowdo; 09-11-2009, 07:08 AM.
    Looking For Some CB7Tuner sticker, No Credit Card to buy one. Anyone wanna give me for free?

all you have to do is get a Stanly tool kit from walmart for like $40. rent an engine hoist and take the motor out. im sure you can find a good motor on CL for like $200-$300. dont give up hope man.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
      all you have to do is get a Stanly tool kit from walmart for like $40. rent an engine hoist and take the motor out. im sure you can find a good motor on CL for like $200-$300. dont give up hope man.
      X2, Broken timing belts don't really cause that much damage.
      Usually a couple of bent valves and thats all.
      Get it fixed and back on the road

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Let this be a learning experience. Just go get a good set of tools and fix the head. Its not that hard.

Comment

This just means it's time to send the head to bisi and let him go to town on it lol. You can bring it back to life and make a good bit of horsepower for less than dwapping in an h.

Comment

where at in KY and OH are you?

another F22 could be had for a few hundred bucks.. like the other guys said, just get a decent tool sent and rent a hoist.

Comment

Originally posted by Leung View Post
              where at in KY and OH are you?

another F22 could be had for a few hundred bucks.. like the other guys said, just get a decent tool sent and rent a hoist.

im in Cincinnati area.
              Looking For Some CB7Tuner sticker, No Credit Card to buy one. Anyone wanna give me for free?

Comment

well if you want and know people to help but lack a truck to move the hoist, i'm willing to transport it for you. i can help with certain things but replacing a timing belt or water pump is out of my league but those are the most recommended replaced items when swapping engines.

I'm in Delhi btw.

Comment

i think i even have valves.
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Don't give up on it man, keep it going!

Underground.Society
                    Originally posted by Deevergote
                    If it doesn't really matter... shut the fuck up and let it be.

Comment

A timing belt is setting you back?
                      Pfft!
                      Just throw another belt and watch honda magic take place
                      Your man for wiring solutions!
                      CB7Man's Coupe H22 Swap
                      CB7Man's Sedan Resurrected From The Dead

Comment

timing belt is no excuse. im sure u have at least 3 cb7tuners in close range of u that would gladly help u out for chicken and drinks ( or jackpot pizza ) that car is too good of shape to just be junked. ull kick ur self later if u abandon it.
                        frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

i have a head I will sell you and its an A6 head to boot which equals more HP!!

Let me know. Its CHEAP!!!
                          "you can catch me swoopin 4G coupin switchin lanes" haha haha.

1993 SE coupe drag car ahoy!

1992 EX coupe 5 spd **sold **

1991 LX sedan 5 spd **tore the tranny apart**
                          sold to: jakfrostwhite,F22Cb7Rid3r, and many others
                          Did work for: jhoff_cb7
                          Traded with: 1990AccordEX,pr3pg4lyfe

Comment

it would be much less of a head ache to swap the motor, then to go looking for a new car wondering if its reliable and what parts have been put on it etc etc.....if you swap motors and keep your cb7 you will atleast know where your at with your car and over all will be less of a head ache
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=167601 Click to see my new ride

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                              i think i even have valves.
                              Still got those 16 valves I sent you? Or are they in active duty?
                              Originally posted by sweet91accord
                              if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Working...
                              X