cb7s come with wide or narrow band o2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cb7s come with wide or narrow band o2?

i was wondering if the 90-93 accords or the 92-96 ludes came with a wide band or narrow band o2 sensor? im trying 2 hook up my glowshift guages air/fuel ratio guage for a narrow band system. my sensor has 4 wires. black,black,white,green. every wire i tried 2 splice when i turn the car on it just pegs out completely rich? either i have one hell of a prob or somethings off? and i do realize all it will do is tell me what im running and not be all fancy. but i need 2 know.
    before & after

I don't think any car comes with wideband o2 sensors from the factory...could be wrong...but I don't think so.
    ____

Comment

08+ BMW's do, but we dont have BMW's
      Your man for wiring solutions!
      CB7Man's Coupe H22 Swap
      CB7Man's Sedan Resurrected From The Dead

Comment

I figured some higher end makes would, but didn't figure bmw's would. Not far fetched though.

Be great if you could find one of them wrecked in a jy
        "Oh I just pulled this o2 sensor" good luck though.
        ____

Comment

Yeah, we only have narrowband sensors. And a narrowband A/F gauge is useless. Just a pretty light show.

Comment

thats what i thought. yea i figured out that the narrow band was useless when i opened the box lol. damn u ebay!!! oh well it looks cool. im pretty sure when i was researching that a read on a honda tuner forum that some of the new accords and civic si came with a wideband. dont hold me 2 that tho? does anybody have any idea y the needle pegs out when spliced with any of the wires? or what wire it should b spliced 2?
            before & after

Comment

Working...
            X