Push Start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vietkid_2006 View Post
    cig lighter. as in pushing the cig lighter in and it starts?
    yes sir

Purchased from: 90-JDMCB7, cb95spd, 92_dr_p, ukaccord92, slammed4thgen, 93a-lude, h22anow, cb7addicted, H22WAGON93, tonymontana1204, agol, Joshy

Sold to: di2accord

Comment

Originally posted by KRIS05VVTi View Post
      yes sir
      that is so sweet and unnoticeable! very creative. kind of fast and furious type thing with the nos button

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
      1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
      1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
      2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

^^^werd

has op seen the piks yet?

Purchased from: 90-JDMCB7, cb95spd, 92_dr_p, ukaccord92, slammed4thgen, 93a-lude, h22anow, cb7addicted, H22WAGON93, tonymontana1204, agol, Joshy

Comment

Nice...I have always wanted a push button start feature. Actually, I have purchased the button already, just need to install it!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
          ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
            Nice...I have always wanted a push button start feature. Actually, I have purchased the button already, just need to install it!
            do it do it do it

Comment

Originally posted by KRIS05VVTi View Post
              do it do it do it
              Just might

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
              ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

where is the relay located

Comment

The relay provides extra juice for the signal to the starter correct?
                  My CB For Sale

Comment

Working...
                  X