How many inches between wheel and fender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many inches between wheel and fender

anybody know the stock inches between the fender and tire in the back and front when you first get the car? Im tryin to determine the difference of how im sitting now. In other words i want to know how much i lifted my car

Originally posted by H22A91CB7 View Post
    anybody know the stock inches between the fender and tire in the back and front when you first get the car? Im tryin to determine the difference of how im sitting now. In other words i want to know how much i lifted my car
    all i know is mine is 27 inches from the top of the fender arch to the ground on my daily.

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by slammed4thgen View Post
      all i know is mine is 27 inches from the top of the fender arch to the ground on my daily.
      so im guessing 27 -15 r sum shit like that

Comment

Originally posted by H22A91CB7 View Post
        so im guessing 27 -15 r sum shit like that
        what?

its my daily with stock everything, 15in wheels with 195/60 tires.

all you need to do is go measure from the top of the arch to the ground, and the difference between 27 and what you have is how much you raised it.
        Last edited by slammed4thgen; 07-25-2009, 02:45 AM.

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

The better measurement is from fender to the CENTER of the wheel as that doesn't change with tire size. Even with the same size tire, differences in air pressure + tread depth could cause variation in two stock cars. Ideal height for a CB with all compromises between aesthetics, handling, tire wear & suspension travel is like 13.5-14" from fender to wheel center. With a stock wheel that makes for about a 1" or 2 finger gap. I don't know what the # is for a stock car... prob like 16-17"

Originally posted by lordoja
          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Working...
          X