Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ROH Bearing question

So My car is on jack stands and not moving

I'm in the middle of trying to finish the ROH conversion. I'm running into a problem with the wheel hubs not fitting in the bearings (haven't had them pressed yet tho). Here is the parts that I ordered:

98 Accord 4cyl hubs
    90 Accord wheel bearings
    98 Accord Rotors
    90 Accord Pads

Did I F something up here?? I'm pretty sure I read on here that the CL and Accord 4cyl hubs are both ok to use......any help guys??

Accord hubs will never work, thats why they are so cheap.
    wat?

Comment

i thought the 98 accord stuff wont work at all....thats what i understand

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...&highlight=ROH
      What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Originally posted by accordztech View Post
        i thought the 98 accord stuff wont work at all....thats what i understand

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...&highlight=ROH

I'm such a moron sometimes

Thanks for the help guys, wish I would learn to do more research first

Comment

Originally posted by vmchurch View Post

I'm such a moron sometimes

Thanks for the help guys, wish I would learn to do more research first
          we know!

jk!
          What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Working...
          X