Security Ignition Feature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Security Ignition Feature

anybody got the thing where you turn the key and you have to wait til you hear the little chirp beep or whatever??? of did it only come in the older models because my cousin has it in her 95, and it would be a neat feature to have in the cb, or can we even swap them in???

its aftermarket, i think KARR makes it. most cars come with it stock cause the dealer sublets out other companies to put it in, then when they sell the car they upsell and charge more for a feature that costs 30 dollars.

all it is, is a RF transmitter that is either on the keychain or something near the lower area that you touch then you can start it, honestly get real alarm by a quality dealer.

I can bypass those little alarms with just a paperclip.

and its not really an alarm, just a starter imobilizer.
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Originally posted by accordztech View Post
      I can bypass those little alarms with just a paperclip.
      yup, if anything it makes the car easier to steal than if it were stock. Usually the installers just slap them in there at the dealer.
      FA1

Comment

Working...
      X