Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

turbo accord help!!! egr code 12!!

i tried search but didnt find much!

help me out guys, this started afer i boosted my 91 accord.
    i keep gettting a dam code 12. im running 450cc injectors w/ afc hack. it comes on after a few minutes of driving not just under boost. i already changed the egr valve and reset the ecu. im out of ideas!

Check to ensure all your vacum lines are connected.
    My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

clean your egr valves. theres a great diy on this in the diy section.

Comment

Re: turbo accord help!!! egr code 12!!

Originally posted by RENR
        i tried search but didnt find much!

help me out guys, this started afer i boosted my 91 accord.
        i keep gettting a dam code 12. im running 450cc injectors w/ afc hack. it comes on after a few minutes of driving not just under boost. i already changed the egr valve and reset the ecu. im out of ideas!
        i had this exact problem...and i know 2 other people who did as well while using the hack on there boosted F22. It didnt throw the code everytime i drove..only if i held the throttle at the right spot for the right amount of time...i never did figure out exactly what was going on with it...but it doesnt happen with uberdata

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Re: Re: turbo accord help!!! egr code 12!!

Originally posted by Accord R33
          i had this exact problem...and i know 2 other people who did as well while using the hack on there boosted F22. It didnt throw the code everytime i drove..only if i held the throttle at the right spot for the right amount of time...i never did figure out exactly what was going on with it...but it doesnt happen with uberdata
          hooly fuck ya.! it only comes on if im cruising like at partial throttle on for long periods of time. thats insane. u got a link of where i can see whats up with uberdata and accord ecus?

Comment

im actually gona try putting a check valve inline with the vacuum line that goes to the egr and see if that helps any. i figure maybe the boost is messing with it. eehh its worth a try.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: turbo accord help!!! egr code 12!!

hooly fuck ya.! it only comes on if im cruising like at partial throttle on for long periods of time. thats insane. u got a link of where i can see whats up with uberdata and accord ecus?
              all you need to do is find a OBD1 civic or integra ecu and well get you setup with uberdata if you want...you can either learn to chip it yourself (not really THAT difficult) or you can send me the ECU and ill chip it for you like i did for gdout....AIM: Ocean of Awesum let me know

Comment

im actually gona try putting a check valve inline with the vacuum line that goes to the egr and see if that helps any. i figure maybe the boost is messing with it. eehh its worth a try.
                let us know how that works out..good idea.
                but uberdata still ownz. and you could pay for it and then some if you sold your AFC

Comment

dam it. didnt work

Comment

yah after i thought about it for a second i didnt think it would work...because if that was what was causing the CEL then we would have the same problem with uberdata but we dont...

Comment

uberdata in and runing great. even the idle is better

Comment

who's your daddy!!!!1
                        Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Working...
                        X