Dash Shaking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dash Shaking

When u race does ur dash shake first,second,and third gear? I know its from power shifting fast.

mine sure does.. at every stop the car shakes :-/

Comment

Sounds like an alignment problem to me...

And by power shifting, do you mean shifting at full throttle? As far as I know, that's a great way to leave your transmission sitting on the track/road behind you...

Comment

as long as u dont grin your okay i full throttle shift every day since i was 17 on my stock f22 and now stock h22. Nah no aliment i do it in my cousins civic also lol. Shift hard

Comment

my dash dosnt shake ever. I've got a couple of rattles that i'm planning on fixing eventually, but all they are is the door panels shaking back and forth up against the dash, or the glove compartment shaking..
          --JDM F22A--

JDM schmeDM, these lights are DIY-DM.

Comment

haahahha bro when i race, and launch my dash looks like it is having a seizure, but this is what happens when you get wheel hop, in our 1000 hp beasts.
            To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

poly engine mounts or inserts...like Soy said, if it's from wheel hop

check radius rod bushings as well
              HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Turn up your radio lol I guess you could try to tighten your dash bolts but if you hammer your car you will know it.
                Parting out 93 LX My contact email and Paypal is Accordparts@gmail.com Email me or pm me with what parts you need. Thanks!

Comment

Sparkles radio use to always pop out and hit his knuckles when he was racing lol.

Comment

I don't condone street racing. Drive it like a pace car, not a race car.
                    Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                    2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                    2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                    2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

yeahi went threw 5 radis dash kits all ready they keep breaking when the radon be poping out

Comment

Sparkles radio use to always pop out and hit his knuckles when he was racing lol
                        LOL, same here with my stock radio. used to scare my mom when it pops out .

Great achievements result from great effort

Comment

sorry if my nakamichi poped out i would kill myself LOL
                          To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Working...
                          X