Lightweight Flywheel??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lightweight Flywheel??

Who makes a Good/Cheep Lightweight Flywheel for our cars??? I'm getting a 93 EX with a Auto to Manual Swap and he "Says" the the flywheel might be missing teath because he took the bellhousing off...WTF??

So I'f the flywheel is bad I want to install a Better Lightweight unit insted of a stocker..

1990 Accord LX Sedan~Sold
    1993 Accord EX Sedan~Sold
    1995 Suzuki GSX-R 750~Totaled

fidanza, exedy

Comment

Any That you guys would Stay Away From???

Comment

Well I've been wondering about the Zoom flywheel. How much to you is cheap? I know Bisi's flywheel is good.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
        "The Turtle"
        DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

lmao... you dont snap flywheel teeth off from changing a trans... unless youre a total retard... i'd check over all the tranny swap parts if i was you... and the rear main seal as well... sounds a little questionable to me... findanza is good though, thats what i used to run in all my rangers
          THOU SHALT NOT SHIT IN DEEVE'S WHEATIES

Comment

i'e got an Exedy clutch paired to an F1 11.5 pound flywheel and i only paid like 200 and some change off of Gripforce.

Comment

Originally posted by Leung View Post
              i'e got an Exedy clutch paired to an F1 11.5 pound flywheel and i only paid like 200 and some change off of Gripforce.
              I dont mean to threadjack, but how do like the F1 flywheel? I have been looking at different 10 to 12 pounders. Not sure i want a Fidanza. Dont want anything bolted together. Is yours new, or have you been running it a while?
              My inferiority complex isn't as good as yours.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbadnothing85 View Post
                lmao... you dont snap flywheel teeth off from changing a trans... unless youre a total retard... i'd check over all the tranny swap parts if i was you... and the rear main seal as well... sounds a little questionable to me... findanza is good though, thats what i used to run in all my rangers
                Yea I totaly Agree....I'm going to Triple Check His work...Not sure when he did the SWAP..

All he says is the starter won't engage the flywheel and he put a new Starter in and it did the same thing...

Comment

Working...
                X