manual tranny wont shift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

manual tranny wont shift

i dont want to start out w/ a story, but basically it progessively got worse while driving, until one day it wouldnt go into gear. it shifts through the gears fine when its off, wont go into any gear when its running. bled the system and made sure the pressure was good in the lines. pedal feels ok, normal, and when the pedal is held in it presses the fork solid. the tranny is the original from the f22 mated to an H22 i put in last year. i replaced all the clutch components and flywheel when i did the swap...
    thanks everyone!

You either have a jacked up clutch or bad scynchros.

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
    member ride thread
    11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
    DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
    People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
    I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
    John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

yeah i figured i would need to pull the tranny i was gonna do a wire tuck and paint it so maybe its good haha, thanks for the response!

Comment

won't allow u to get into gear when car is at idle and clutch pedal is down? Or you are eventually able to force it in with some grinding?
        -:¦:-
        Originally posted by wed3k
        i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

I could probably push a little harder, but even applying moderate pressure it wont go into gear while idling and clutch in. if I start it in gear, it wants to stall....any more suggestions

Comment

check the adjustment on the clutch pedal it may need to be adjusted out get a haynes for all the height and engagment specs

current cb 93 10th ann. edition

member ride thread >>> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...73#post3257973

Comment

how many miles?
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

260+ on the tranny

Comment

how much movement are you getting at the slave cyl? there should be over 1" of travel
                  1990 accord Honda-Challenge, H22 powered
                  newer race video,older race videos
                  1991 accord parked, parts and back up shell
                  1993 accord acquired 6-11-16

Comment

yeah there is more than an inch...thanks guys, its still sitting in the drive, wanna get started on it, any more suggestions...

Comment

bump

Comment

shift fork or tranny i would think

current cb 93 10th ann. edition

member ride thread >>> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...73#post3257973

Comment

Working...
                        X