Trans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trans

K, i was doin my research and all, and there are some that didn't answer my question, and i just want to make sure. so any H series Tranny will bolt on an F22 Block with no mods right? what about a H22/H23 Clutch and flywheel? will that bolt on with no problem? and my neighbor is selling me a ACT 12 lb Flywheel and a 4 Puck Unsprung for 350. flywheel was used for about 2 months, and clutch is still new, reason y he's selling it is because he's going to be leaving the car stock for he's wife and going to project another car. well anywaies..sorry for that none sence sentence. has anyone here have that combo or has a 4 puck unsprung clutch. please give me a feedback about this. like is it going to last, or can the tranny hold it.etc.. btw it's a DD.

4 puck unsprung? for a daily driver? good luck.

to answerr your question it'll fit. hope you're ready for some harsh driving

Comment

On a CB7, any (non-SH) H tranny will bolt on after drilling and tapping 2 holes and moving the transmission mount studs to match the accord mount.
      You can use the slave and probably the master cylinder, and any combination of clutch, flywheel and release bearing.

And what that guy said^

The H22 Sleeper Sedan, updated 8/14
      After 4 months down...It's back! and tucked.
      Need a Swap or some work done in the DC/MD/VA/WV area?
      PM me and get it done right!

Comment

how harsh is the engagment on this? and since your saying it's not good for dd. will it wear out the trans faster?

Comment

it will wear out your mounts alot faster
          Your man for wiring solutions!
          CB7Man's Coupe H22 Swap
          CB7Man's Sedan Resurrected From The Dead

Comment

and your flywheel.

The H22 Sleeper Sedan, updated 8/14
            After 4 months down...It's back! and tucked.
            Need a Swap or some work done in the DC/MD/VA/WV area?
            PM me and get it done right!

Comment

Working...
            X