Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nc sensor

how do i check it to see if its working, i have it off the car,

(((The NM or NC speed sensor (code 9) should be within 400-600 Ohms at 20-degrees C. If they are not within spec replace them

how do i do that

Originally posted by H22A91CB7 View Post
    how do i check it to see if its working, i have it off the car,

(((The NM or NC speed sensor (code 9) should be within 400-600 Ohms at 20-degrees C. If they are not within spec replace them

how do i do that
    you want to get a multimeter, set it up for resistance check (ohms) and it should read somewhere between 400-600 ohms at most likely room temperature. i dont know what 20 degrees celcius is

Comment

If your testing the speed sensor disconect the plug and connect the two leads to signal and ground as i recall...I forgot the two wire colors...Either way jack up the front of the car and spin the tire should give you an Ohm reading...Unless the sensor itself has a resistance reading ohm it out a manual would help you out in this case.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by N9netwoAccord View Post
        you want to get a multimeter, set it up for resistance check (ohms) and it should read somewhere between 400-600 ohms at most likely room temperature. i dont know what 20 degrees celcius is
        alright they work, but you wouldnt happen to know what the tcu code 15 means would you??

Comment

Originally posted by H22A91CB7 View Post
          alright they work, but you wouldnt happen to know what the tcu code 15 means would you??
          i drive a standard i've never looked at TCU codes before in my life.

Comment

Working...
          X