Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the stock fuel pressure and rev limiter ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats the stock fuel pressure and rev limiter ?

I did some searching but couldnt find the stock fuel pressure... I need it to fill out this form to get my P06 chipped and a basemap.

Also... whats the rev limiter.... Ive never been on it in this car.

Members Ride Thread - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=121452

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
    dustin, you are a dick!

officially the lowest ive seen now

I don't know if you still need it or not but:
    From Haynes Manual

1990:
    regulator vacuum hose attached-35 to 37 psi; regulator vacuum hose disconnected-35 to 41 psi

1991-1993:
    regulator vacuum hose attached-30 to 38 psi; regulator vacuum hose disconnected-40 to 47 psi

"The fault-finder will find faults even in paradise. Love your life, poor as it is. You may perhaps have some pleasant, thrilling, glorious hours, even in a poorhouse."-Henry David Thoreau

Comment

PT6 limits the A6 to 6700 rpm. Not sure what the PT3 is, never driven w/ 1. The Helms doesn't have a specific 1990 spec but does match up w/ Iamthenight's 91-93 specs that he posted, so go by those.

Comment

my F22A1 rev limiter is at 6700.

Originally posted by scudweiser
        i farted while i was getting head once, i was drunk.

Comment

Thats funny I've gone...

Originally posted by 1993 CB7 LX View Post
          my F22A1 rev limiter is at 6700.
          I know I shouldn't do this but I've had my car to over 7200 rpm. I will get video of it but I will try not push my baby that far, I know regular rev limit is 6600 or 6700 rpm and I have 4 speed auto and I run her alittle hard but I try to keep the best oil in her to keep the seals lube and the valves lube good under stress. I drive alot so I need all the best shit when it comes to oil and filters and shit.

Putting my 2 cents in alright, anybody have change for a half penny? Ok that didn't make cent.. WTF?

Comment

Originally posted by krb92accord View Post
            I know I shouldn't do this but I've had my car to over 7200 rpm. I will get video of it but I will try not push my baby that far, I know regular rev limit is 6600 or 6700 rpm and I have 4 speed auto and I run her alittle hard but I try to keep the best oil in her to keep the seals lube and the valves lube good under stress. I drive alot so I need all the best shit when it comes to oil and filters and shit.
            Why would you even try this. There is absolutely no usable power up there. It had to be screaming in agony to reach 7200. You can't feed it enough fuel and air to safely rev this high. stop it!

Comment

It hurts me on the inside when I take mine over 6k.
              wat?

Comment

honestly i never went past 6500rpm. no real reason to. how many miles u got krb92accord?

Comment

I never try that all the time

I have 377,576 miles and its still strong but I try not to go that high, its pointless to go that high because you guys are right no power at that range. I have notice that my car cuts out power around 6650 to be alittle exact, thats about right according to the book and what I've exprience driving my car. Its hard to believe that at that many miles my car still has its original power or maybe I just haven't driven anything else... I could just be in love with my car and not realize that I have a real power loss and not notice it. My speedo moves pretty quick to say its that old. LIVE ON CB7's all over the world and right here at home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will get some pics to show that power my CB7 can muster after 350,000 miles its truly unreal with the bolt ons and magna flow muffler. I have some plans for her but being jobless after 5 months now it makes it hard to focus on my CB7 but i will get it together

Putting my 2 cents in alright, anybody have change for a half penny? Ok that didn't make cent.. WTF?

Comment

Working...
                  X