Power Steering delete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Power Steering delete

I'm in the process of getting rid of power steering. Just wondering what people do about the two lines that go from the rack to the speed sensor? I can't find a bolt or hose fitting that will fit the thread in the rack. It is a really fine pitch.

Do people just leave those ones hooked up most of the time?

ta
    Members Ride Thread

Originally posted by Cam View Post
    I'm in the process of getting rid of power steering. Just wondering what people do about the two lines that go from the rack to the speed sensor? I can't find a bolt or hose fitting that will fit the thread in the rack. It is a really fine pitch.

Do people just leave those ones hooked up most of the time?

ta
    use the search thing at the top of the forum to look up power steering removal and it will tell u all about it..thats how i did mine
    IM IN LOVE WITH A CAR..IS THAT WRONG?

MY MR THREAD
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=132771

Comment

you could leave it hooked up i looped mine with the rest didnt have and problems

current cb 93 10th ann. edition

member ride thread >>> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...73#post3257973

Comment

Cut the lines and loop em.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Thanks for the responses. Was hoping someone had found bolts or blank hose fittings with the 1mm thread pitch. I might keep looking. Would much rather that then looping hose off the cut lines.
          Members Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Cam View Post
            Thanks for the responses. Was hoping someone had found bolts or blank hose fittings with the 1mm thread pitch. I might keep looking. Would much rather that then looping hose off the cut lines.
            def need a metric specialty place.
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

There is a place in Ft. Smith Arkansas called Shamrock Bolt & Screw. I go there anytime uncommon/custom parts are needed. They have a catalog on their webpage Right Here. They machine most everything in house.

Send a e-mail their way and see what they say about shipping to you. I can't help there, I've only dealt with them in person.
              Officially "hilarious mad sarcastic"! Thanks CB74christ for the recognition of my work.

Comment

Working...
              X