swap problems!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

swap problems!!!

i recently swapped an h22 in my accord and i hav had so many problems, first it was the distributor, ii had to get the internals of the f22 dizzy and throw it in the h22 dizzy case, then my alernator didnt wanna charge, got it rewired, den i needed an alternator, got another one now it charges, but wont start, it just cranks?????? im getting no spark, checked the wiring for the dizzy and everything checks out good, switched the computer and still nothing, anyone know anything about these swaps??????havent drove the car in a mnth, its just sitting there
    and its a 91 accord ex with a jdm h22a with auto lsd.

thanx

91 ex coupe-daily
    91 2.0si (cb6)original RHD-project
    R.I.P sedan.... will be missed

components in the distributor took a shit? id check the wiring to the dizzy and see if it is getting a signal.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by 91_accord_coupe View Post
      i recently swapped an h22 in my accord and i hav had so many problems, first it was the distributor, ii had to get the internals of the f22 dizzy and throw it in the h22 dizzy case, then my alernator didnt wanna charge, got it rewired, den i needed an alternator, got another one now it charges, but wont start, it just cranks?????? im getting no spark, checked the wiring for the dizzy and everything checks out good, switched the computer and still nothing, anyone know anything about these swaps??????havent drove the car in a mnth, its just sitting there
      and its a 91 accord ex with a jdm h22a with auto lsd.

thanx

I got the exact same problem with my F22B, i converted the dizzy to work with an external coil. i replaced the started, tested the coil. still no luck.
      JDM Parts for sale

Comment

yea, i dont get this, this is weird, and a hasstle, everyones telling me to just sell it

91 ex coupe-daily

Comment

Naw dont sell, I'm pretty sure its something simple..... Is it still at the shop, I can come by and give it a look if u want bro?
          93 ex coupe

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=164698

Comment

Originally posted by dee88 View Post
            Naw dont sell, I'm pretty sure its something simple..... Is it still at the shop, I can come by and give it a look if u want bro?

thanx, its at my crib, but the only time i can work on it is afta i get outa school, which is at 9pm or weekends, i was trying to get it ready for the meet and the track, but i aint getting nothing, i doubt ill sell it, luv this car to death, lol, but its prally gunna take more time, that i dontt have, you noe

91 ex coupe-daily

Comment

i tried to put f22 internals in and h22 case and got no spark to it was the dizzy i think it has to have h22 internals. because after i got the right dizzy it started right up

Comment

tryed thaT ALREADY, USED THE ONE WITH STOCK INTERNALS, DEN WITH F22 INTERNALS AND GOT NOTHING, STILL CANT FIGURE IT OUT?????

91 ex coupe-daily

Comment

damn yo, i give up on this car, for strters, i cant get it running, and to top it off, wednsday night they stole all my stuff out of my car, from beat, to HIDS......even my p13 ecu......this sucks, if anyone can give e a hand withthe car, that would be very helpful....

91 ex coupe-daily

Comment

Dude, don't give up just yet, check all the grounds and check if the dizzy is getting power first. try to make some time and hook up with the dee88.
                    Last edited by dannyd; 04-25-2009, 07:33 PM.
                    JDM Parts for sale

Comment

Originally posted by dannyd View Post
                      I got the exact same problem with my F22B, i converted the dizzy to work with an external coil. i replaced the started, tested the coil. still no luck.
                      i had this problem wat u have to do is t off some wires going to the distributor. it was a long time ago lol so i forgot wich ones they were exactly
                      Upgrade your mind before you upgrade your car

"So. Cal OUTLAWZ "

Comment

yea, ima try, i dont wanna give up but its getting annoying, and then all this otha shyt happened, and they took my multimeter and my equipment i was gonna use to diagnose the baby, but now i cant, i need some volenteers to come down to assist me, lol

91 ex coupe-daily

Comment

Working...
                        X