Water Pump...timing Belt...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Water Pump...timing Belt...

Does anyone know were to get the timing belt and water pump cheap for the H22a. And should I even change them? The motor is only said to have 40k

The water pump im not sure about. But I know the timing belt is fine, no cracking or wear on the belt at all. Can I skip on the belt?

And were to get the pump, at majestic honda the YAMADA pump is $61 bucks. And the Belt is $52.

I already have the parts to do the manaul tensior conversion so that shouldnt be a problem. Im trying to skip on the belt because I still need fluids and a few other things here and there...

http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/x,ca...t,partGroup,20

http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/x,ca...p,partGroup,16

You asked for cheap so there you go. I would suggest you replace the tbelt and all related components cause the fact of the matter is you really dont know how many miles are on that engine. Any time you do a tbelt its best to just replace the waterpump or at least both impeller seals while you are there.

Comment

I would do the T belt too. It may have only 40K but you forgot about how OLD that belt is. This engine of yours is most likely OBD1 right? well that makes it from the early-mid 90s...so your TBelt is at least 10-15 yrs old. I wouldn't want to drive around w/ that.

member's ride thread
      93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
      99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
      91 Accord SE 176k
      97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

i like gates components, they seem to be really cheap.
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I think www.automotive-honda.com is pretty reasonable for OEM parts. Cheaper than the dealer but shipping is from singapore
          FOR SALE on cb7tuner only for now. Want it in the right hands
          Pm meX
          I do swaps in NYC/LI area: Hit me up for a quote.

MY WHIP
          H22A Swap
          I'm 'THE STIG'

Comment

Working...
          X