No announcement yet.

the most UNsolvable problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Int. or Ext. Coil? Dizzy could be advancing timing way to much?

My best quess is injectors. Grab a set from wrecker to test.

GOT F?

Comment

Well I'm gonna just take it to honda and have them diagnose it

Comment

ok its your money.
        What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

OH MY GOD

just stop...

Do NOT go to the dealer...I didn't see where you tried the following...so do this:

go drive your car...when it starts bucking...go full throttle...if it stops...replace your o2 sensor

Don't buy one from the dealer, get one from oreilly or autozone...around $60

we'll take it from there after you try that.
          ____

Comment

check ur codes.

check ur codes

check ur codes

check ur codes

check ur codes
            What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

Comment

Ok I'm gonna check my codes first lol. Only problem is can I check them if the check engine luight turned off.
              2nd yes when it starts to bog and I give it full throttle its will struggle for a sec than just burst open like I'm launching the car lol

Comment

Originally posted by accordztech View Post
                check ur codes.

check ur codes

check ur codes

check ur codes

check ur codes
                my o2 sensor was shot...hell had wires that were cut...and NO CODES...lack of codes means nothing.
                ____

Comment

I dont think its the o2...

I replaced my 3 months before it started doing it...

Comment

yeah get a new intake mani....lol.... i had the same problem and just cleaned my egr with carb cleaner and a flat head and it worked like a champ
                    DELTA CAM GROUP BUY
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSbCQuhAnNcla gringa pt.1
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMz-F2saG_ola gringa pt.2

Comment

i didnt read the whole 2nd page but ive seen civics do this b4 with map sensors dieing. personally thats what id do for since my egr is junk and just get a cel and no driving issues at all? although its the control box on the firewall thats junk on mine.

if it is egr, just get a H23 intake manifold and clean it off the car and install it. upgrade and fix.

Comment

Ok even though my cel wasn't on at the time someone on here said the code is stored in memory so I jumped it and it threw a 1 which is o2 sensor. Time to replace and check it out

Comment

Get a REAL O2 sensor, not a fake kragen one.
                          Even one from a JY is better.
                          Run a fake one and you will run rich
                          Well bosch runs rich
                          I had jerking problems with my Bosch O2
                          Upgraded to the A4 exhaust with an OEM O2 and now it works great.
                          Your man for wiring solutions!
                          CB7Man's Coupe H22 Swap
                          CB7Man's Sedan Resurrected From The Dead

Comment

Originally posted by bcjammerx View Post
                            my o2 sensor was shot...hell had wires that were cut...and NO CODES...lack of codes means nothing.
                            umm "ok"

Retro!

Hater

Comment

Originally posted by accordztech View Post
                              umm "ok"
                              "uhm ok" what? You doubt or something?

1st o2 sensor clogged via harsh engine cleaner...kicked and sputtered as the OP's did...NO CODE!!! replaced it issue solved
                              2nd o2 my rad fan came loose and the blade ate up one of the wires...again...sputter and AGAIN NO CODE

so yes...no code means absolutely nothing. I had no stored codes, the op did, glad he solved his problem.
                              ____

Comment

Working...
                              X