o2 sensor help/check engine light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

o2 sensor help/check engine light

recently i did the H22 swap and everything went great however when i swapped the o2 sensor over it gave me code #1. so i changed the o2 sensor with a new one and it was still doing it so i bought another one and it still does it. i need to know what the problem could be because o2 sensors arent cheap. the light doesnt come on right away it comes on after about 5-10 minutes of driving or i hit vtec in 3rd gear. i am all out of guesses at this point someone please help me out.
    www.rms-usa.com

there is a 02 sensor heater as well...dont know what it does but there is another component of it. there is a way u can check it in the book

hey willing to sell off ur o2 sensor...the new one?
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

code 41 or 43 is for the one on the exaust. code one is for the o2 heater.
      are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

so what do i have to do to check it or make it work. i know it doesnt work because of the check engine light and i have a autometer air/fuel gauge. i took the other o2 sensor back and got this one sorry.
        www.rms-usa.com

Comment

Working...
        X