Engine Gasket Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Engine Gasket Kit

Ok, so I've found a complete gasket kit for about 170 bucks. Only thing is that it's made / pieced together from a brand called TOP Gasket. I've not ever heard of them. I've heard of Fel-Pro and a few others I can't remember right now, but never of TOP.

Has anyone used them before? How do they stand up in the long run? OR should I just steer clear?

Thanks!
    Been a long time. Still alive...

top as in topline?

heard they are alright but you would be better off piecing what you need from a honda source. it depends, ive used those 50 dollar engine gasket kits off ebay and they seem alright. i wouldnt trust them more than 100k miles.

felpro is good shit.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

$50 every 100k miles? Sounds like a deal to me. Much better than taking it to the dealership for $500 for 3 gaskets only.

Ebay gaskets all the way.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
        $50 every 100k miles? Sounds like a deal to me. Much better than taking it to the dealership for $500 for 3 gaskets only.

Ebay gaskets all the way.
        LOL rear main seal for 100 dollars! valve cover gasket set, 79.99!

seriously though, i have an accumulation of honda seals sitting in my room awaiting for my serious build.
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

i used the cheapest ebay gasket kit for the majority of o-ring type gaskets i needed didnt use probably a third of it. just remember to always use a HONDA head gasket.

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
          member ride thread
          11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
          DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
          People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
          I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
          John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

Working...
          X