Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clutch goes to the floor dead, no leaks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clutch goes to the floor dead, no leaks.

Last night when i push the clutch it felt short. The this morning its completely dead it goes all the way to the floor with no pressure. There are no leaks anywhere from the master cylinder to the slave cylinder.
    91 Accord EX Coupe

My pics Thread

I play for the team I own...

Mechanical failure, fork - linkage - pivot rod - T.O. bearing.............Pressure plate........or the master failed
    Last edited by Old School; 01-24-2009, 01:28 PM.
    Take that freek show to the park, maybe the squirrels will care.

Comment

check the master cylinder
      I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
      Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      My coupe!!!
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
      Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

The clutch sinks all the way to the floor and not spring back? When this happened to my 85 rx7, i needed to rebuild my clutch slave cylinder.
        PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

that would happen 2 my cb also wen i changed the clutch, n it wouldnt come back up, i mine was the master cylinder, a small pice close 2 the radiador.
          AT WEST COAST MEET

cb7rush: who has the tongs?
          JDMxDB8: i got a thong on...

to get to see more of my cb click the link below.
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130922

Comment

Originally posted by iwork4mycb7 View Post
            that would happen 2 my cb also wen i changed the clutch, n it wouldnt come back up, i mine was the master cylinder, a small pice close 2 the radiador.
            ^^^^^^^ That would be the slave cylinder. The clutch master cylinder is located under the dash by the clutch pedal.

PURCHASED NOVEMBER 1991. THAT'S RIGHT, I'M THE ONE AND ONLY OWNER. BEAT THAT!

Comment

same thing happened to me with no leaks. i got a new clutch master cylinder, clutch slave, and clutch hose. It was perfect after that

Comment

im leaning twoards a master cylinder. its not making pressure, probably something broke.
                miss my turbo cb7
                moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Originally posted by r1emperor View Post
                  ^^^^^^^ That would be the slave cylinder. The clutch master cylinder is located under the dash by the clutch pedal.

under the dash

mine is next to the break master cylinder in the engine

Comment

^^^^^That is just the resevoir.

Comment

The clutch master cylinder and reservoir are under the hood next to the brake master cylinder.

"The fault-finder will find faults even in paradise. Love your life, poor as it is. You may perhaps have some pleasant, thrilling, glorious hours, even in a poorhouse."-Henry David Thoreau

Comment

I apologize, it IS under the hood but you have to screw it out from under the dash.

Comment

mine was the slave cylinder
                          kiss my grill
                          Members Ride

Comment

That happened to my car too when I first got it. I replaced the clutch master cyl. and it hasnt done it since. That should take care of your problem

Comment

Originally posted by 90_ACCORD View Post
                              same thing happened to me with no leaks. i got a new clutch master cylinder, clutch slave, and clutch hose. It was perfect after that
                              x2. took me 3 mc and 2 slaves before i figured out the problem was the hose. theres a stainless steel one on ebay. ull never have problems again. good luck

alone in this game . ::My Ride My Way::

Comment

Working...
                              X