Tps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tps

how much would be getting a new throttle body or just the TPS be from a junkyard?

Call them up and ask.

Comment

i have a f22a6 tb w/o tps if your interested.. let me know

My Ride

Comment

I've got the TPS. Let me know if you want it.

Comment

warning.

if u just buy the TPS then basically you have to cut off the existing ribits that holds the other one on and find a way to mount the new one.

might as well get a used TB and stuff from these guys, and just buy another throttle body gasket.
          What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Originally posted by accordztech
            warning.

if u just buy the TPS then basically you have to cut off the existing ribits that holds the other one on and find a way to mount the new one.

might as well get a used TB and stuff from these guys, and just buy another throttle body gasket.
            yup what he said. and all f22a* throttle bodys are the same sodont worry about trying to find your exact model. an a4 is the same as an a6and so on.

Comment

good old junkyards got a TB for my 91 from a 92 for 75 canadian.

Comment

Working...
              X