How to get to fan & temp knob lights?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to get to fan & temp knob lights?

I've seen how to remove the instrument cluster but don't recall reading how to get behind where the fan and temp knobs are. Those lights are out; the ones behind the push-buttons to the right of them are OK.

It took about three years for the fan and temp lights to completely die, so it's not burned-out bulbs. Previously, I could press on the area between the two knobs and get them to come back on ... not anymore.

Hoping that it's just poor contacts in the bulbs, or that the contacts in the dash can be rejuvenated?? Any insight to this problem would be great. Thx.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

its just one or 2 74 bulbs that i changed.

the old ones kept going on and off so finally i changed them.

sometimes its just the connection, they basically twist in and sometimes have a bad connection there.

maybe u can get the prongs and like bend em so they make better contact =)
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Working...
    X