Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

o2 sensor blah!

well i was driving in the morning, and the cel came on. im like yay... haha

so i get the code, it flashes once...i thought it was a fuked ecu but haha its all good.

do you guys know how much o2 sensors cost, man they are a grip!

my car ran like shit though, still fast but i can feel a lag.

after a restart it was all good...but i kno my o2 sensor is going away with 190k. hehehe. still get about 320 to a tank though =)
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Primary O2 sensor
    Open or short in O2 sensor circuit, defective Primary O2 sensor

Secondary O2 sensor
    Open or short in O2 sensor circuit, defective Secondary O2 sensor

ay which one is which....mine is a ex.
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

You only have one. It's the first one and it's under your car right before the cat. Not too expensive only about $100 bucks or so.
      FS: BNIB MFactory FD $650, PM me.

Comment

And your question is what? How much...call autozone

...but really your lucky, the EX/SE sensor is about $70ish NTK/NGK versus $120ish for the LX/DX. I rode around with a #1 cel code for the sensor for about 8-10 months...I was still getting good gas mileage so I didnt bother until swap time.

And our cars dont have a secondary o2 sensor.

Jay

Good luck getting the old sensor off...

Edit: I paid $60+s/h for my sensor, not $70....
        http://www.nopionline.com/nopistore/...0Accord%201993
        Last edited by akkordlayinkit; 10-21-2004, 10:09 PM.
        Hittin Switches - Draggin XhaustAlways Under Construction

Comment

when i replaced my headr/downpipe i got my o2 sensor off by heating up the threaded area until red hot than used vice grips and it worked perfect, without doing that good luck because its a bitch. u will def need a torch for this.

Comment

what he said ^ but i didnt have the dam socket i have bought one though for next time.

Comment

I have a cel that blinks once but its a long blink. Like a second or 2. Is that a code 10?
              R.I.P. Cb7 4/27/05
              My members ride page
              Official Ebay Whore Crew #1

Comment

Accordztech, I have an o2 sensor. Just pay shipping and it's yours. You'll have to splice the wires though, and it is from an EX.

Comment

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                  let it get cool enough, then soak it in wd40 for 10 minutes and get a good o2 sensor socket and it will pop right off.....

...I sprayed liquid wrench, then I started the engine, let it warm up-turn the car off, then carefully placed my torque wrench w/ o2 sensor socket on then sensor and it came off...but still wasnt the easiest thing to remove.

This was on my old LX/DX sensor, not the much harder to get to EX/SE.

Jay
                  Hittin Switches - Draggin XhaustAlways Under Construction

Comment

Working...
                  X