tail lights and headlights need a fixing !!! help plse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tail lights and headlights need a fixing !!! help plse

well as some of ya know i got my car going again after like 3 months of sitting at my auto shop

everything is back together and in check

my problems now are my headlights and taillights

taillights--- night brake and foot brake work , my L/R signal bulbs don't turn on but they are not blown still in good condition

also my reverse light don't work , ( i have a h22 manny trans )

my headlights-- everything was working great , but when i was working on my driver side low beam light adjustment, the light suddenly turned really low dimmed ( the passenger side was still fine), now when i turn on my high beams the driver side is also dimmed and the passenger side is still just fine.

i checked all the grounds and cable connectors for front and back lights, they are all fine too.

i need this fixed !!!
    Last edited by ibr_adam09; 12-19-2008, 11:57 PM.

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
    -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Originally posted by ibr_adam09 View Post
    well as some of ya know i got my car going again after like 3 months of sitting at my auto shop

everything is back together and in check

my problems now are my headlights and taillights

taillights--- night brake and foot brake work , my L/R signal bulbs don't turn on but they are not blown still in good condition

my headlights-- everything was working great , but when i was working on my driver side low beam light adjustment, the light suddenly turned really low dimmed ( the passenger side was still fine), now when i turn on my high beams the driver side is also dimmed and the passenger side is still just fine.

i checked all the grounds and cable connectors for front and back lights, they are all fine too.

i need this fixed !!!
    All the advice I can give you is to check the wiring, grounds and fuses.

For the tails check the boxes on the outer tails, they might need resoldering or replacement
    1993 Accord EX
    2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Working...
    X