prelude axles stronger???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

prelude axles stronger???

I've been runnin accord axles on my h22a CB, and they don't last too long, I'm wondering if the prelude ones are stronger??? (I have H tranny also)
    VTEC DUDE!!!!!!!

Just don't use cheap shit products.
    wat?

Comment

Lodollar has 500hp and running stock CV joints.
      NEW PSN
      H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
      RIP

Comment

Prelude axles are too long, they will not fit.
        1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Originally posted by GangstaCB7 View Post
          I've been runnin accord axles on my h22a CB, and they don't last too long, I'm wondering if the prelude ones are stronger??? (I have H tranny also)
          How are you going through axles? I have over 400hp myself and have my OEM axles installed. you may want to look at how low your car is if it is lowered too much or if your motor mounts are good.

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
          member ride thread
          11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
          DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
          People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
          I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
          John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

why would prelude ones be stronger? my opinion all axles are made the same. only difference are the lenghts. axles are axles unless they are from driveshaftshop.com

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
              why would prelude ones be stronger? my opinion all axles are made the same. only difference are the lenghts. axles are axles unless they are from driveshaftshop.com
              *** I just thought since the preludes have more torque their axles were built to be stronger, but damn sorry I asked!!!!!!
              VTEC DUDE!!!!!!!

Comment

*** I just thought since the preludes have more torque their axles were built to be stronger, but damn sorry I asked!!!!!!
                dont worry man. we're not tryin to just down your back about it. just merely trying to understand your thinking. nothing bad

Comment

no need to feel sorry. you learn something new everyday
                  [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

the h22's are torque monsters.
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

just grab some gator axles
                      1992 H22A4 Coupe - R.I.P.

Bought from: slammed4thgen. new_beginnings. crzy.tuning. f20aaccordturbo. hondaguy1212. cb4_honda. fatboy1185. wed3k.
                      _____________H22A4CB7. minorreparations. PR CB7. plee3. Bisimoto Engineering.

Sold to: LadyG. sulimed. choppacity. choogee3.

Comment

wow, i've been dumped for a year and my axles are still good and they're oem. u've been getting those kregans or autozone axles huh? if soo, they dont last long.
                        Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
                        -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

Originally posted by cali-racer View Post
                          wow, i've been dumped for a year and my axles are still good and they're oem. u've been getting those kregans or autozone axles huh? if soo, they dont last long.
                          im on autozone axles for a couple years and mine are still good so
                          im thinking about tearing apart a set of axles i have and getting all the components replaced. so it's be like DSS axles exept home built.
                          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

where are you getting parts from?
                            spin city

Comment

Working...
                            X