tranny leak!?!?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tranny leak!?!?!?

i dunno if it is a small leak or not...but i was under my car...jus got done putting in new clutch master cylinder all excited cuz i also jus bought some synchromesh. Anyways i get under there to bleed the system which you dont have to go under to do, but i was glad i did...i see fluid on the ground...i was like its prolly brake fluid, but i run my finger through it...it was brownish-red...i look up and there fluid on the bottom of my tranny...what do i do...stop leak??? please help!! hopefully it isnt serious cuz i am gettin my h22 late spring early summer. thanks

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
    So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

tranny leak

its manual by the way...if it matters

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
    So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

Brownish red is tranny fluid? I thought Honda MTF was motor oil. Brownish red is ATF or DOT3... check your brake fluid and power steering fluid. I have a small PS leak that leaves a red drip in my driveway.
      1 3 5
      |-|-|
      2 4 R

[ [ - ] ] ( ( ) ) [ [ \ ] ] [ [ ) ) / / - \ \

Comment

yo it might be the old tranny fluid that u might it have before, thats if u havent change it!!!1

Comment

Working...
        X