Throwin Crzy Codes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Throwin Crzy Codes

LOOK I CHANGED MAIN RELAY,FUEL PUMP,FUEL FILTER, MAP SENSOR,INJECTORS BUT ITS TELLIN ME CODE 10, I FIXED THAT...NOW ITS TELLIN ME CODE 12, IS CODE 12 MEANS EGR? CAUSE ITS SAYING "EXHAUST RECULATION SYSTEM" DO IT MEAN EGR? AND WITH A MESSED UP EGR CAUSE THE CAR NOT TO START?
    Last edited by hondaguy305; 10-16-2008, 12:41 AM.
    You Can Catch me Ridin In My CB Eyes On The Rearview Lookin For The Police

Yes, a 12 is EGR. and STOP YELLING! EGR generally won't cause your car not to start. Sounds like you have other issues.
    Originally posted by Junior Smurff
    Nevermind guys, google search works wonders!

I don't have road rage, my car just goes faster than yours!

Accords are for winners. And Grandmothers. But mostly winners.

I have grown so Tired of Internet Illiteracy. Please learn proper spelling and grammar. For your sake and that of your children.

Comment

its gettin gas to the fuel rail...but it wont turn over? im gettin lost over here...or do u think its the dizzy

Comment

Originally posted by hondaguy305 View Post
        its gettin gas to the fuel rail...but it wont turn over? im gettin lost over here

heat = spark

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

could be your dizzy i guess...

or igniter in it. they usually go bad.

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

is it not turning over or not starting up?

If it's not turning over i would check the starter, battery cables to the starter and ground for the battery.

Comment

ok i got a red top battery...i took it out qand but a more changed battery...the car started right up....it was running for a hour i turned it off then back on it was fine now it wont start....

Comment

Originally posted by hondaguy305 View Post
                ok i got a red top battery...i took it out qand but a more changed battery...the car started right up....it was running for a hour i turned it off then back on it was fine now it wont start....
                Sounds like your alternator is bad and not charging the battery. When you put the different battery in, it started because that battery had power. As you drove the car the battery drained and then the next time you tried to start it, it was not enough power to turn over. Is your car making a clicking noise when you try to start it? You need a battery tester. I forget the actual voltages but when the car is off the battery tester should read around 12 volts and when it is running it should read around 13.5 and with it running and the headlights on it should read close to 14. if you get a voltage with the car running and then you put the headlights on and the voltage either stays the same or drops, you alternator is bad. So if I were you I would charge the battery up and then try this test. Do you have a aftermarket HID kit by any chance?
                Last edited by AbsurdNY; 10-16-2008, 06:29 PM.

PARTING OUT MY 1990 EX COUPE!! EVERYTHING FOR SALE! CLICK HERE
                Listen or download the first 4 songs I completed for my new upcoming album here!!
                My member's ride

Comment

Working...
                X