F22a6 v.s F22a6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hondapawa View Post
    Does it just do a little sound or really burnout to make smoke and bad smell ?
    it puts off a little smoke...and spins for like 3 to 4 secs

Comment

Originally posted by H22A91CB7 View Post
      it puts off a little smoke...and spins for like 3 to 4 secs
      Well , i never tryed mine , is it when he's stop, and maybie his tires are not good ? i dunno lol

Comment

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
        i have a 93 F22A6 5spd it will do a burnout/spin all i do bring the revs to 4k come out on the clutch normal away i spin and i curp 2nd. you prob just need to freshen her up

Really? My 91 f22a1, would burn them even before I modded it with no problem. I've never needed to rev it past 2500 to break them loose. I can be in first, rolling at 15-20 mph, and just stomp the gas and rip it loose all the way through first and get a hard chirp in second. Hooking up is my biggest problem.

Comment

Well , i never tryed mine , is it when he's stop, and maybie his tires are not good ? i dunno lol
          put it this way my other buddy has a 2006 impala and it doesnt feel too much different on the take off :

Comment

put it this way my other buddy has a 2006 impala and it doesnt feel too much different on the take off :
            I think you should just do a good tune up and try it after !

Comment

I think you should just do a good tune up and try it after !

he must be put in his place....im going to secretely purchase an h22a and after market headers, correct me if im wrong but i think the h23 intake manifold is better so i may swap that on to is and ngk spark plugs and wires ...pull up beside him and GO VTEC ON HIS WAGON LOOKIN ASS

Comment

hey, im just curious as to when was the last time you did any clutch work?

Comment

Originally posted by and1jr17 View Post
                  hey, im just curious as to when was the last time you did any clutch work?
                  never...im auto...if that means anthing

Comment

Even if you're engines were the same, his auto may be better than your auto in hooking up. I have noticed cb7s personally, when it comes to auto trannies it has much to do with history & maintenance records. They are not as robust at manual trannies. Example: my sister's 91 EX sedan has the best auto trans in our family. My mother's 93 LX 10th anniv sedan auto does not hook up as well, tends to slip more before it engages. Also, wagon auto trannies may have better gearing, more torque to wheels. I know the 5spd versions do and have 4.266 final drive ratios compared to the sedan/coupe 5spd 4.062 final drive.
                    HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

oohh.. it could just be lack of power... try a good tune up.. and i figure if you had a manual transmission it would be much easier...

Comment

Working...
                      X