sorry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry

Sorry for telling all of you this. I ment it for those how diss the diffrent. Some like other cars like me and I'm one of these people. At first I was trying to fit in by not dissing it back. Then I got pissed at everyone dissing me. I don't like the idea of cars that are not American. But I'm trying to get used to it. I did not mean to say that but dam you guys were talking about me everytime I posted even though you did not know me. Don't be hating on Mike Green. I say some dumb shit when I get mad even when I shouldn't. Even though I had this one coming, but I'm not *** or a readneck hill billy like some were saying. I hope you accept my apology. Sorry
    5.0headrush #1

this should be in off topic.

Comment

all good man. But WHY are you in an accord forum?
      Noobie my ASS.

Comment

maybe its to learn more about cars in general...i mean i'm not to far away from joining a nissan se-r and 240sx forum and i've never even sat in one. Theres so much u can learn from studying different cars, maybe we're just a pitstop on the way to his enlightenment. Anyways, i bet if u changed ur name no one would flame u...which is quite sad in all honesty
        Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Nah just be yourself everything is everything cool beans dude.

Comment

Wow, pretty cool, thanks. Welcome aboard.
            Bart: What's your name?
            Jim: Well, my name is Jim, but most people call me... Jim.

Comment

yeah no hate against people here man.
              if there is that should not stand it should be reported.
              a person can only go through so much till there breaking point.

COLBALT CB7 2NER
              <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

besides dude, people that flame people here are fags anyway. and the rest of the forum really doesnt like them they jsut think we do.
                Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Now go buy a cb7 so u can REALLLY fit in.
                  My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

Comment

Yea bro. Don't even stress. You swear this is accordtuner.com! now that is a horrible forum. If you just love to talk shit online and make people feel like they don't know a damn thing, that's for you. Or it's good for a couple of laugs...
                    O'skool fo sho! You might hate, but I been doin' this long before you know.

Comment

Working...
                    X