EGR Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EGR Problem

I am getting a misfire becuase the valve that control the emissions is opening too soon. I swaped the valve, and the staff that is the box. I swap the computer because I thought the problem was coming from there and I still have a misfire when I am gear power breaking and accelerating at 1500 rpm. However I disconected the valve hose and the car works just fine, but the check engine turns on. Should I leave like that?,. where is the problem_? I clean the injectors, I tuned up the car, new wires, and spark plugs, valve clearance everything I could. Where is the problem_ ? I hope you guys can help

was it a new egr valve or used?

no
    Accord turbo kit under $2k here
    $30 HID kits here Thread
    "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
    "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

does the egr valve hold vacumn?
      What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

I dont know How do I make sure of that?

Comment

Working...
        X