rebuilding the auto tranny.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rebuilding the auto tranny.

as the title states. anyone knows what would i need to rebuild my automatic tranny. how much will it cost???
    is it hard??
    does anyone have a write up on how to rebuild our trannys?????
    and posible does anyone know how we can fix the gear changes. like when the gears change we gona feel a loud bang and the car will shake(only the people with auto tranny know this lol)

so if u guys know any of these things let me know.
    are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

me 2
    ]

Comment

shit no one knows anything about auto tranny.
      are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

not only is it easier just to buy a used replacement or a remanufactured tranny its also cheaper and alot more reliable.trust me
        Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Let me put this is simple/easy to understand language.

It would be EASIER FOR YOU to build a rocket and land it on mars than it would be for you(or most tranny shops) to rebuild a honda automatic transmision.

You could build 3 complete motors in the time it takes to fuck up a auto tranny.

There are more parts in an auto tranny than there are bones/tendons/veins/skin cells in the human body.

The auto tranny is more difficult to understand than WOMEN.

ANY rebuilt honda tranny will live a SHORTER life than your worse night in the sac with an ugly chick.

ANY rebuilt honda tranny will cost more than your car is worth(i promise)

Need i give more examples??????

Just buy a JDM or low mileage junk yard tranny.

(I have already put 30k. miles(VERY HARD MILES) on my used JDM tranny.
          Noobie my ASS.

Comment

hahahahaahaha very nice compairison.
            Seattle Silver crew #5
            Member of the Midwest Car Club.
            ..........2004 accord ex v6 - J30A4.......................... 91 accord ex - JDM H22A -- Long gone...

Comment

Working...
            X