X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nate'sCB7 View Post
    Well of course its not.
    I just couldnt mentally picture it.

Hey Nate, this is my current set up. I bolted the ground to ABS ground, which is right at the car jack bracket is.

I got a stock cable from a Mercedez Benz for my positive and I used the old positive for my current ground, that should be long enough to reach that ground, even if you don't have ABS, the threaded hole is there.
    JDM Parts for sale

Comment

just relize enersys makes this odyssey batteries and i buy my forklift batteries from them at work maybe i can get a discount from them

Comment

Nice DIY! I read through it today on my lunch break, and then was just waiting to get home and check my scrap wire pile... best luck ever! I had an 11' piece of 2awg wire!! I had it ran through bay to trunk in under 30 minutes. Then it got me noticing the little black vacuum box mounted right above where the battery use to sit.. does anyone know what this vacuum control is for?? I'd like to remove it, or tuck it if necessary.

Again, this is great write up. Thanks guys.

Comment

Good DIY! I have all the stuff ready to start on it tonight!. I will post pics of it soon.
          MY MRT
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178936

Comment

I know this is old but in an attempt to not create another thread I have a question for y'all.
            There is a lot of people saying a 80A fuse is needed, is that in addition to the one in the fuse box?
            Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

Comment

Working...
            X